At Parryware we intend to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We do not collect your personal information without your consent. After providing consent, You may choose to give us personal information such as your name, mobile number, demographic information, video recordings and address or e-mail identification address that may be needed for business purposes and for future communications to you.
When you use our websites or apps, we automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geolocation and other device-specific information, Internet connection information, as well as details about your interactions with websites and apps.The purpose of information collection may be one or many of the following:
- To provide/facilitate purchase of products or rendering of services you’ve requested;
- To provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Parryware under strict confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- To share the information in order to protect or enforce Parryware’ rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Parryware or associated parties.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys;